2020 Porsche Cayenne Coupe Review with Prices, Photos, & Specs
2020 Porsche Cayenne Coupe
- Starting at $75,300 MSRP*
- Standard 3.0L Turbocharged V6 with 335 HP / 335 LB-FT TQ (Cayenne Coupe), optional 2.9L Twin-Turbo V6 with 434 HP / 406 LB-FT TQ (Cayenne Coupe S), optional 4.0L Twin-Turbo V8 with 541 HP / 568 LB-FT TQ (Cayenne Coupe Turbo), or available 3.0L Turbocharged V6 and 14.1 kWh lithium-ion battery (Cayenne Coupe E-Hybrid)
- Optional Porsche Dynamic Chassis Control (PDCC) and Porsche Torque Vectoring Plus (PTV Plus)
- Available Porsche InnoDrive including adaptive cruise control
- Available Porsche Surface Coated Brake (PSCB) or Porsche Ceramic Composite Brake (PCCB)
- Sports seats, front (eight-way, electric) with integrated headrests and rear Sports seats for two
- Porsche Communication Management (PCM) and Porsche Connect, expanded with intelligent services and Apps
- BOSE® Surround Sound System or Burmester® 3D High-End Surround Sound System
About the Porsche Cayenne Coupe
Shaped by performance, the all-new Porsche Cayenne Coupe is a dynamic interpretation of the fastback SUV concept. Drivers will have their choice of three turbocharged engines in addition to two potent electrified powertrains, offering exhilaration and response for any type of driving style. Combining the poise and agility of a sports car with the commanding presence and versatility of an SUV, the Cayenne Coupe is positioned to content with the segment’s most established performance SUVs. Despite its eye-catching sloping roofline, the rear seat headroom of the Cayenne Coupe is virtually identical to the traditional Cayenne SUV. A standard adaptive suspension and stylish 20-inch alloy wheels provide subtle hints at the tremendous performance abilities of the Cayenne Coupe. You’ll also have access to the latest iteration of Porsche Communication Management (PCM) and Porsche Connect for seamless multimedia accessibility.
What the Critics Say
“It drives, in other words, like the Porsche of SUVs. It is more composed and precise and competent over the road than most any premium SUV you’d care to mention.” — Car and Driver
“At first acquaintance the Porsche Cayenne Coupe seems a more coherent, more concise take on the sporty SUV concept than its German rivals. It rides better than the BMW X6 and feels more agile than the Mercedes-Benz GLE Coupe.” — Motor Trend
Porsche Cayenne Coupe Features
Dynamic Styling & Performance
Although many may draw comparisons to the Cayenne SUV, the Porsche Cayenne Coupe has its own distinctive appearance featuring a 0.8-inch lower roofline, steeply-raked windshield, and unique active spoiler tucked below the lower edge of the rear window. Aerodynamics and exterior design combine in complete harmony to form a sports car character that ensures full performance potential along with tremendous capability.
At launch, the Cayenne Coupe will be available with your choice of three potent turbocharged engine variants. These include a 335-horsepower turbocharged V6, a twin-turbo V6 producing 434 horsepower, or the muscular twin-turbo V8 that delivers an astounding 541 horsepower. Other standard performance features include Porsche Active Suspension Management, the legendary Sport Chrono package, and speed-sensitive power steering. Available Porsche Ceramic Composite Brake (PCCB) offer superior resistance to heat and brake fade while increasing stopping power. E-Hybrid variants are expected to launch shortly after the model’s debut.
Precision engineered to support every action of the driver, the luxurious interior of the Porsche Cayenne Coupe has everything you need to make the most of your drive – both on and off the track. A standard panoramic glass roof measures 23.2 square feet, allowing you to enjoy uninhibited views of the sky as you enjoy the journey. A signature option unique to the Cayenne Coupe are houndstooth cloth seat inserts, giving you improved breathability in addition to a stylish complement to the interior. Despite its lower roofline, the rear seats have been lowered accordingly to make no compromises on rear-seat headroom compared to the traditional Cayenne SUV. A high-resolution 12.3-inch Porsche Communication Management system is housed seamlessly within the elegant dash design of the Cayenne Coupe. You’ll have your choice of either a BOSE® Surround Sound System or Burmester® 3D High-End Surround Sound System, each offering outstanding clarity and depth.
Porsche Innovations & Technology
Another unique package offered on the Cayenne Coupe is the Lightweight Sport package. Those who choose this option will receive a contoured carbon roof, SportDesign package with carbon diffuser trim on the exterior, bold 22-inch GT Design wheels, and a signature sports exhaust. Also available, LED main headlights with matrix beam including Porsche Dynamic Light System Plus (PDLS Plus) feature 84 LEDs which can be adjusted to the current traffic situation by switching or dimming accordingly. This technology helps mitigate blinding to vehicles in front of you while maintaining exceptional visibility to help you maintain full driving concentration. It also features electronic cornering lights and an intersection light based on navigation data. A new, full-color Head Up-Display also boosts engagement and awareness.
Trims & Specs
Starting at $75,300 MSRP*
- 3.0L Turbocharged V6 with 335 HP / 335 LB-FT TQ
- 150 MPH Top Track Speed
- 0-60 MPH – 5.7 seconds (w/Sport Chrono Package)
Cayenne E-Hybrid Coupe
Starting at $86,400 MSRP*
- 3.0L Turbocharged V6 and 14.1 kWh lithium-ion battery
- 157 MPH Top Track Speed
- 0-60 MPH – 4.8 seconds (w/Sport Chrono Package)
Cayenne S Coupe
Starting at $88,600 MSRP*
- 2.9L Twin-Turbo V6 with 434 HP / 406 LB-FT TQ
- 163 MPH Top Track Speed
- 0-60 MPH – 4.7 seconds (w/Sport Chrono Package)
Cayenne Turbo Coupe
Starting at $130,100 MSRP*
- 4.0L Twin-Turbo V8 with 541 HP / 568 LB-FT TQ
- 177 MPH Top Track Speed
- 0-60 MPH – 3.7 seconds (w/Sport Chrono Package)
Cayenne Turbo S E-Hybrid Coupe
Starting at $164,400 MSRP*
- 4.0L Twin-Turbo and 14.1 kWh lithium-ion battery
- 183 MPH Top Track Speed
- 0-60 MPH – 3.6 seconds (w/Sport Chrono Package)
*Manufacturers’ Suggested Retail Price. Excludes options, taxes, title, registration, delivery, processing and handling fee, and dealer charges. Dealer sets actual selling price.