How We’re Handling The Coronavirus (COVID19)
To our Valued Customers:
To support our communities in slowing the spread of COVID-19, effective immediately, and in response to direction from the Pennsylvania Governor’s Office, we will be closing our sales departments until further notice and direction from State Health Officials. Our Service & Parts Departments however, will remain OPEN with the following hours:
|Service & Parts||8:00 am to 4:00 pm||Closed|
To support our customers during this challenging time, our entire staff is fully equipped to assist our customers – whatever their needs, and we want to take this opportunity to inform our customers of the steps we are taking to reduce the spread of the virus.
- Like all businesses right now, we are increasing the frequency and scope of cleaning and disinfecting all public areas with a heightened focus on high-touch surfaces.
- If any employee exhibits signs of illness they will be required to seek medical attention and remove themselves from the property until cleared to return.
- All employees are required to wash hands frequently and we are providing additional hand sanitizer dispensers throughout the dealership.
- Staff who move or work on service vehicles always wear latex gloves, and care is taken to sanitize each interior before returning your vehicle to you.
- We are closely following recommendations from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Pennsylvania Department of Health.
Still, the best method of prevention is minimizing face-to-face contact, and so we invite you to call our team to schedule an appointment with your service advisor in advance of your visit the dealership. This will allow us to more evenly distribute our customer arrivals and to minimize the number of customers gathered at any given time. If you prefer not to step inside the dealership, we can assist you out front of the dealership at drop-off and pick-up. Additionally, we will continue to monitor the situation on a daily basis and modify our policies and procedures as needed.
If you have any questions for our team, or want to send us a message – just complete the short form below and someone from our team will get right back to you.
Thank you all for your understanding and support. Best wishes to everyone during this challenging time.