How We’re Handling The Coronavirus (COVID19)
To our Valued Customers:
In an effort to follow the directions from the Pennsylvania Department of Health and Governor Wolf’s Office and to minimize the spread of COVID-19 in our communities, we want you to be aware of the steps we are taking here at the dealership to protect the health and well-being of our staff, our customers, and our communities as we enter the “Green Phase” of the Process to Reopen Pennsylvania.
Current Status of Our Sales Departments: Open to the Public, with Appointments Preferred but Not Required.
Following the direction coming from from the Pennsylvania Department of Health and Governor Wolf’s Office, our sales floor is now open to the public, but in an effort to limit the number of people on our showroom floor at any one time, we are encouraging you to call us to schedule an appointment for your visit at (412) 741-6400. Additionally, we continue to recommend the use of our online shopping tools which allow you to customize your own lease or purchase – including the ability to Value Your Trade and get Pre-Approved for Credit – all from the comfort and safety of your home.
Current Status of Our Service and Parts Departments: Open to the Public, with Appointments Preferred but Not Required.
Please assist us in limiting the number of clients visiting our service and parts departments at any one time by Calling Us to Schedule a Service Appointment at (412) 749-8499. We will give you a specific time to drop-off your Porsche, and we ask that you strive to arrive at that exact time. This will put you in contact with the minimum number of people. Additionally, while your Porsche is here for service we will be taking extra precautions – both as we receive your vehicle as well as prior to re-delivery – to minimize the chance of spreading the virus.
These include the following:
- Like all businesses right now, we are increasing the frequency and scope of cleaning and disinfecting all public areas with a heightened focus on high-touch surfaces.
- If any employee exhibits signs of illness they will be required to seek medical attention and remove themselves from the property until cleared to return.
- All employees are required to wash hands frequently and we are providing additional hand sanitizer dispensers throughout the dealership.
- Staff who move or work on service vehicles always wear latex gloves, and care is taken to sanitize each interior before returning your vehicle to you.
- We are closely following recommendations from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Pennsylvania Department of Health.
Still, the best method of prevention is minimizing face-to-face contact, which is why we’re asking that you call our team to schedule an appointment in advance of your visit to the dealership. This will allow us to more evenly distribute our customer arrivals and to minimize the number of customers gathered at any given time. If you prefer not to step inside the dealership, we can assist you out front of the dealership for drop-off and pick-up. Additionally, we will continue to monitor the situation on a daily basis and modify our policies and procedures as needed.
If you have any questions for our team, or want to send us a message – simply give us a call or complete the short form below and someone from our team will get right back to you.
Thank you all for your understanding and support.